Know your rights

Protecting children from bullying

Get help

What should I do if my employee's rights have been violated?

• File a complaint to the labor directorate in your area.

• If you believe you are a victim of human trafficking or may have information about a
potential trafficking situation call 06-5530266

  To request a legal servics or to learn more about the services we provide contact the
nearest JCLA clinic to you.
JCLA Clinics